Dismantled Thoughts - fuNJABi MuNDA
Trending
Monday, May 30, 2011

Dismantled Thoughts

"Dismantled Thoughts”



The days have endlessly passed on,

But ‘m still lukin for a new twilight dawn.
With every falling footstep ahead,
I have been rising strong from the dead…




The illicit dreams that just passed by,

Punched my brain straight through the eye.
Your last night words pierced me like a dart,
Seems you were specialized in that particular art…



World is a better place to live in,

Only when your loved one's don’t treat you as trash bin.
Meeting you N falling in love was juz a fate,
But neva thought u would turn out to be a trait…





Your voice has been music to my ears,

For which I have been dying for 25 fuckin long years.
Though I really suck @ the 'art of expression',
Love is my only companion for my sinking aggression……...

---- P.S. I HATE YOU ;)




REGARDZ:
SUNNY DHANOE



Dismantled Thoughts Reviewed by Sunny Dhanoe on 4:17 PM Rating: 5 "Dismantled Thoughts” The days have endlessly passed on, But ‘m still lukin for a new twilight dawn. With ever...

7 comments:

  1. Tremendous flow of expressions in beautiful poetic manner.You are a very good poet,Sunny.
    I have no words to praise you.Keep on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. राकेश जी सही कहा, एक खिलाडी से कवि बनने का प्लान लग रहा है हमें तो,

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sandeep - Thanks Brother :)
    @Mahie - Thanks Dear :)

    ReplyDelete